NCIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: Promotion Policies.

3 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: Promotion Policies. Empty IMPORTANT: Promotion Policies.

Post by Harrehson Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:25 am

If you're higher than the rank 'Trainer' in NCIS then it's expected that you've become familiar with the correct procedures of promoting someone and the general policies. (http://www.ncishabbo.com/promotion-guidelines.hmtl) As HR+, our jobs are to educate the lower ranks and guide them to work well in NCIS. I've seen some people trying to promote others without even being registered with the forums yet...
ALL PROMOTIONS MUST BE LOGGED!
I cannot stress this enough. If you fail to log straight after a promoting severe punishments may be enforced. Failure to log someone's promotion could potentially get the person you promoted fired for SP (Self Promotion). I've been in HQ and I've seen people with ranks that aren't logged on forums and I cannot tell if they've SPed or not.
I recently came across an issue which proves to be an excellent example for this topic; A user I promoted one morning in THR division. When I promoted this users at exactly 7AM and left. I returned 6 hours later to see that the user had received an additional 17 promotions and a new badge. Let me remind you that users in the THR can only be promoted once every hour and users in HR division once every two hour. This proves that it's impossible to earn 17 promotions in 6 hours. This user that I had promoted 6 hours earlier approached me and ask why her current rank was that. The user said she only remembered being promoted 3-4 times in the period I was away. She was also promoted in a promo line when I was away. When I checked the logs... shockingly, I discovered that the user's last promoter was infact me. 17 promotions, not one logged. This has caused several issues and additional work for me. I discovered later that her 4 promotions were legit, (BUT NOT LOGGED) and there was obviously a communication error. This has made me extremely angry and annoyed that her promotions were not recorded.
According to my research within HQ, there should be at least 60 users registered with the forums. Each and everyone MUST log promotions, training, transfers etc under the correct thread. Also please follow the correct format and fill it in correctly.
I do not want to walk around HQ seeing users with ranks that aren't logged again.
If you are reading this thread PLEASE encourage unregistered users to sign up to the forums immediately and read all the Policies and Guidelines on our website. Also remind users to log people they have trained and promoted. If you need help with anything in the forums ask either myself, a foundering member or someone in a High rank.
Thank you,

Harrehson - Zac
Senior Ranks

http://www.ncishabbo.com/promotion-guidelines.html
Harrehson
Harrehson

http://ncishabbo.com

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Promotion Policies. Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Promotion Policies.

Post by Carldugdoug123 Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:39 am

Carl Here,
Thanks so much for this post!
Much Appreciated
Carldugdoug123
Carldugdoug123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo4lows Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:03 am

This post is legit. Everyone should try to follow what Harrehson has said. Logs should indeed be done after promoting someone Smile

Cheers,

Stefan.
Jo4lows
Jo4lows

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrehson Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:28 am

If training, promotions, disciplinary actions etc are not logged then NCIS would be a mess. We don't want users here that forget to log too often. There are exceptions.
Harrehson
Harrehson

http://ncishabbo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down